Adreen Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Adrienne:
Feminine form of Adrien, which is from the Latin Adriānus (from the city of Adria) and Hadriānus (from the city of Hadria). Var: Adrian, Adriana, Adriann, Adrianne, Adrienn. Pet: Addi, Addie, Addy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Adreen? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Adreen
Contribute your knowledge to the name Adreen
- Comments and insights on the name Adreen
- Personal experiences with the name Adreen
- Nicknames for Adreen
- Meanings and history of the name Adreen
Origin: Latin, Italian
Meaning: From Hadria
- Famous real-life people named Adreen
- Adreen in song, story & screen