Adriani Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Adriana:
Feminine form of Adrien, which is from the Latin Adriānus (from the city of Adria) and Hadriānus (from the city of Hadria). Var: Adrian, Adriana, Adriann, Adrianne, Adrienn. Pet: Addi, Addie, Addy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Adriani? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Adriani
Contribute your knowledge to the name Adriani
- Comments and insights on the name Adriani
Greek form of Adriana. Pronounced ah-dree-AH-nee.
- Personal experiences with the name Adriani
- Nicknames for Adriani
- Meanings and history of the name Adriani
- Famous real-life people named Adriani
- Adriani in song, story & screen