Adrie Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Adria:
Feminine form of Adrien, which is from the Latin Adriānus (from the city of Adria) and Hadriānus (from the city of Hadria). Var: Adrian, Adriana, Adriann, Adrianne, Adrienn. Pet: Addi, Addie, Addy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Adrie? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Adrie
Contribute your knowledge to the name Adrie
- Comments and insights on the name Adrie
- Personal experiences with the name Adrie
- Nicknames for Adrie
- Meanings and history of the name Adrie
Sometimes used as a nickname for Adrienne, Adrianna, or Adria, Adrie is also found as a stand-alone name. It is most common in Dutch-speaking countries and is sometimes spelled Adri.
- Famous real-life people named Adrie
Adrie Visser is a Dutch track and road racer who was born in 1983.
- Adrie in song, story & screen