Adrienn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Adrienne:
Feminine form of Adrien, which is from the Latin Adriānus (from the city of Adria) and Hadriānus (from the city of Hadria). Var: Adrian, Adriana, Adriann, Adrianne, Adrienn. Pet: Addi, Addie, Addy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Adrienn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Adrienn
- Comments and insights on the name Adrienn
Hungarian form of Adrienne
- Personal experiences with the name Adrienn
This is my daughter's name. I picked this spelling because it was more feminine spelling And had no "e" at the end just like mine, Roxann, does not. Many times people add an "e" or an "a" to the end of it.
- Nicknames for Adrienn
- Meanings and history of the name Adrienn
Hungarian feminine form of ADRIAN
- Famous real-life people named Adrienn
- Adrienn in song, story & screen