Aemilia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Amelia:
An English variant of the Germanic Amalia, which is derived from amal (work). Alternatively, it may be a variant of Emilia (rival).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Aemilia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Aemilia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Aemilia
- Comments and insights on the name Aemilia
- Personal experiences with the name Aemilia
- Nicknames for Aemilia
- Meanings and history of the name Aemilia
Feminine form of Aemilius (see EMIL).
- Famous real-life people named Aemilia
- Aemilia in song, story & screen