Aeryn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Erin:
Derived from the Gaelic Érinn, the dative case of Érie, which is the Irish name for Ireland. Though Erin is popular in England and the U.S., it is not normally bestowed as a given name in Ireland.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Aeryn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Aeryn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Aeryn
- Comments and insights on the name Aeryn
- Personal experiences with the name Aeryn
- Nicknames for Aeryn
- Meanings and history of the name Aeryn
Irish origin, meaning "daughter of eire" or "daughter of Ireland".
Sometimes referred to as the "American" spelling of Erin.
Welsh origin, meaning 'berry'.
- Famous real-life people named Aeryn
- Aeryn in song, story & screen
Aeryn Sun - Farscape, a sci-fi show