Agnessa Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Agnes:
Derived from the Greek Hagnē, which is from hagnos (chaste, pure, sacred). The name was borne by a thirteen-year-old Roman martyred for her Christian beliefs during the reign of the Roman emperor Diocletian
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Agnessa? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Agnessa
Contribute your knowledge to the name Agnessa
- Comments and insights on the name Agnessa
- Personal experiences with the name Agnessa
- Nicknames for Agnessa
- Meanings and history of the name Agnessa
A Russian form of Agnes.
- Famous real-life people named Agnessa
- Agnessa in song, story & screen