Agnyetha Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Agatha:
Derived from the Greek Agathē, which is from agathos (good, kind). The name was popularized by the fame of a 3rd-century saint and martyr.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Agnyetha? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Agnyetha
Contribute your knowledge to the name Agnyetha
- Comments and insights on the name Agnyetha
Variations include Agnetha. Other spellings include Agnietha. Pronounced ag-nee-EH-tha
- Personal experiences with the name Agnyetha
My sister is named Agnyetha, but since so many people have trouble pronouncing and spelling her name she has since changed it to Annie.
- Nicknames for Agnyetha
- Meanings and history of the name Agnyetha
Derived from the name Agatha.
- Famous real-life people named Agnyetha
- Agnyetha in song, story & screen