Agostina Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Augusta:
Feminine form of the Latin Augustus, which is derived from augustus (great, venerable).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Agostina? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Agostina
Contribute your knowledge to the name Agostina
- Comments and insights on the name Agostina
Agostina is an anagram (has the same letters as) of Santiago
- Personal experiences with the name Agostina
- Nicknames for Agostina
- Meanings and history of the name Agostina
Agostina is the Italian form of Augusta/Augustine.
Italian feminine form of Augustinus (see AUGUSTINE)
- Famous real-life people named Agostina
Agostina Belli, Italian actress
- Agostina in song, story & screen