Agota Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Agatha:
Derived from the Greek Agathē, which is from agathos (good, kind). The name was popularized by the fame of a 3rd-century saint and martyr.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Agota? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Agota
Contribute your knowledge to the name Agota
- Comments and insights on the name Agota
- Personal experiences with the name Agota
- Nicknames for Agota
- Meanings and history of the name Agota
Hungarian version of Agatha.
Lithuanian form of Agatha.
- Famous real-life people named Agota
- Agota in song, story & screen