Agueda Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Agatha:
Derived from the Greek Agathē, which is from agathos (good, kind). The name was popularized by the fame of a 3rd-century saint and martyr.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Agueda? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Agueda
Contribute your knowledge to the name Agueda
- Comments and insights on the name Agueda
- Personal experiences with the name Agueda
- Nicknames for Agueda
- Meanings and history of the name Agueda
- Famous real-life people named Agueda
St. Agueda is the Spanish name for St. Agatha, virgin and martyr.
- Agueda in song, story & screen