Ahnika Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Annika:
A pet form of Anna, which is derived from the Hebrew Hannah (gracious, full of grace), which is from hannāh, chaanach (grace, gracious, mercy).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ahnika? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ahnika
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ahnika
- Comments and insights on the name Ahnika
Nickname: Ahni (AH-Knee)
- Personal experiences with the name Ahnika
- Nicknames for Ahnika
- Meanings and history of the name Ahnika
Meaning: Grace; Favor
- Famous real-life people named Ahnika
- Ahnika in song, story & screen