Aignéis Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Agnes:
Derived from the Greek Hagnē, which is from hagnos (chaste, pure, sacred). The name was borne by a thirteen-year-old Roman martyred for her Christian beliefs during the reign of the Roman emperor Diocletian
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Aignéis? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Aignéis
Contribute your knowledge to the name Aignéis
- Comments and insights on the name Aignéis
- Personal experiences with the name Aignéis
- Nicknames for Aignéis
- Meanings and history of the name Aignéis
Irish form of Agnes.
- Famous real-life people named Aignéis
- Aignéis in song, story & screen