Aillee Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Helen:
Cognate of the Greek Helenē, which is derived from the root ēlē (light, torch, bright). The name is borne in Greek legend by the beautiful wife of the king of Sparta. Her abduction by the Trojan prince Paris sparked off the Trojan War.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Aillee? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Aillee
Contribute your knowledge to the name Aillee
- Comments and insights on the name Aillee
Can be spelled Ailey, Ailee
- Personal experiences with the name Aillee
- Nicknames for Aillee
- Meanings and history of the name Aillee
Irish variant of Helen
- Famous real-life people named Aillee
- Aillee in song, story & screen