Aimie Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Amy:
Derived from the Middle English Amye, which is from the Old French Aimee (beloved), a name derived from the verb aimer (to love).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Aimie? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Aimie
Contribute your knowledge to the name Aimie
- Comments and insights on the name Aimie
- Personal experiences with the name Aimie
My sister's name is Aimie. I think it's beautiful. It does get misspelled often, though.
- Nicknames for Aimie
- Meanings and history of the name Aimie
Variant of Amy.
- Famous real-life people named Aimie
- Aimie in song, story & screen