Ainsleigh Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ainsley:
Transferred use of the Scottish surname taken from the place-name Ainsley, which is derived from the name element Æne's or Ægen's and the Old English lēah (wood, clearing, meadow, enclosure).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ainsleigh? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ainsleigh
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ainsleigh
- Comments and insights on the name Ainsleigh
- Personal experiences with the name Ainsleigh
- Nicknames for Ainsleigh
- Meanings and history of the name Ainsleigh
Feminine variant of Ainsley.
- Famous real-life people named Ainsleigh
- Ainsleigh in song, story & screen