Aislyn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Aisling:
Derived from the Irish aisling (dream, vision, day-dream). The name has been Anglicized as Esther.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Aislyn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Aislyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Aislyn
- Comments and insights on the name Aislyn
- Personal experiences with the name Aislyn
- Nicknames for Aislyn
Ace, Aisy (sounds like "ICY"), Acer
- Meanings and history of the name Aislyn
Anglicization of Aisling.
- Famous real-life people named Aislyn
- Aislyn in song, story & screen