Alanda Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Amanda:
Derived from the Latin amanda (lovable, worthy to be loved). Amanda originated as a literary coinage of English playwright Colley Cibber (1671 - 1757).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alanda? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alanda
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alanda
- Comments and insights on the name Alanda
- Personal experiences with the name Alanda
I found it in a vampire book
- Nicknames for Alanda
doodle doo buggy monster booger
- Meanings and history of the name Alanda
- Famous real-life people named Alanda
- Alanda in song, story & screen