Alaynah Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alaina:
A variant form of Elaine, a French cognate of the Greek Helenē (light, torch, bright). Alternatively, Alaina is used as a Scottish feminine form of Alan. Var: Alayna, Alena, Allaina, Allayna, Olena.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alaynah? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alaynah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alaynah
- Comments and insights on the name Alaynah
Variation of Elena, Alaina, Elaina
- Personal experiences with the name Alaynah
- Nicknames for Alaynah
- Meanings and history of the name Alaynah
- Famous real-life people named Alaynah
- Alaynah in song, story & screen