Albertha Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alberta:
Feminine form of Albert, which is from the Old High German Adalbrecht (bright through nobility), a compound name composed from the elements adal (noble) and beraht (bright, famous). Var: Albertina, Albertine, Elberta, Elbertina, Elbertine. Short: Berta.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Albertha? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Albertha
Contribute your knowledge to the name Albertha
- Comments and insights on the name Albertha
- Personal experiences with the name Albertha
- Nicknames for Albertha
- Meanings and history of the name Albertha
Variant of Alberta
- Famous real-life people named Albertha
- Albertha in song, story & screen