Alejandrina Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alexandra:
Derived from the Greek Alexandros, a male compound name composed of the elements alexein (to defend, to help) and andros (man).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alejandrina? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alejandrina
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alejandrina
- Comments and insights on the name Alejandrina
- Personal experiences with the name Alejandrina
- Nicknames for Alejandrina
- Meanings and history of the name Alejandrina
Spanish form of Alexandrina.
- Famous real-life people named Alejandrina
Mireya Luis (a.k.a. Alejandrina), Olympic gold medalist in volleyball (1992; 1996; 2000)
- Alejandrina in song, story & screen