Alelia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Lelia:
Contracted variant of Eulalia, a compound name composed of the Greek elements eu (well, good, fair) and lalein (to talk): hence, "well-spoken."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alelia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alelia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alelia
- Comments and insights on the name Alelia
- Personal experiences with the name Alelia
- Nicknames for Alelia
At least three people with connections to A'Lelia Walker have had the nickname LeLe.
- Meanings and history of the name Alelia
- Famous real-life people named Alelia
- Alelia in song, story & screen