Alesya Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alexandra:
Derived from the Greek Alexandros, a male compound name composed of the elements alexein (to defend, to help) and andros (man).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alesya? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alesya
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alesya
- Comments and insights on the name Alesya
- Personal experiences with the name Alesya
At first I dont really like my name cause its too long but after people saying that the name sounds friendly, young and matured Ive became more attached to it
- Nicknames for Alesya
- Meanings and history of the name Alesya
A short form of the name Alexandra.
Diminutive or short form of Alexandra.
- Famous real-life people named Alesya
- Alesya in song, story & screen