Alethea Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alethea:
Derived from the Greek alēthia (truth).
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alethea? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alethea
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alethea
- Comments and insights on the name Alethea
- Personal experiences with the name Alethea
- Nicknames for Alethea
- Meanings and history of the name Alethea
Derived from Greek αληθεια (aletheia), which has been translated into "truth", "disclosure", or "unconcealed". This name was coined in the 17th century.
- Famous real-life people named Alethea
- Alethea in song, story & screen