Alexana Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alexandra:
Derived from the Greek Alexandros, a male compound name composed of the elements alexein (to defend, to help) and andros (man).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alexana? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alexana
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alexana
- Comments and insights on the name Alexana
I think it's pretty
- Personal experiences with the name Alexana
- Nicknames for Alexana
- Meanings and history of the name Alexana
- Famous real-life people named Alexana
- Alexana in song, story & screen