Alexandrea Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alexandra:
Derived from the Greek Alexandros, a male compound name composed of the elements alexein (to defend, to help) and andros (man).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alexandrea? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alexandrea
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alexandrea
- Comments and insights on the name Alexandrea
- Personal experiences with the name Alexandrea
- Nicknames for Alexandrea
Ally, Alli, Allie, Alex, Lexi, Andrea, Annie,
- Meanings and history of the name Alexandrea
Variant of ALEXANDRIA
- Famous real-life people named Alexandrea
- Alexandrea in song, story & screen