Alexzandra Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alexandra:
Derived from the Greek Alexandros, a male compound name composed of the elements alexein (to defend, to help) and andros (man).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Alexzandra
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alexzandra
- Comments and insights on the name Alexzandra
- Personal experiences with the name Alexzandra
- Nicknames for Alexzandra
- Meanings and history of the name Alexzandra
- Famous real-life people named Alexzandra
Alexzandra (Alexz) Johnson, Canadian singer-songwriter/actress
- Alexzandra in song, story & screen