Alexzandrea Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alexandria:
Derived from the Greek Alexandros, a male compound name composed of the elements alexein (to defend, to help) and andros (man).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alexzandrea? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alexzandrea
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alexzandrea
- Comments and insights on the name Alexzandrea
Came from her grandpa Alexander
- Personal experiences with the name Alexzandrea
- Nicknames for Alexzandrea
- Meanings and history of the name Alexzandrea
- Famous real-life people named Alexzandrea
- Alexzandrea in song, story & screen