Alexzandria Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alexandria:
Derived from the Greek Alexandros, a male compound name composed of the elements alexein (to defend, to help) and andros (man).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alexzandria? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alexzandria
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alexzandria
- Comments and insights on the name Alexzandria
English orign. It is often mis-spelt or mistaken for "Alexandria" or "Alexandra"
- Personal experiences with the name Alexzandria
It is my name.
- Nicknames for Alexzandria
- Meanings and history of the name Alexzandria
"defender of mankind." In the US in 2012, it ranked 4681 in popular baby names for girls with 30 occurrences. less than 5 boys were given the name.
- Famous real-life people named Alexzandria
- Alexzandria in song, story & screen