Alezzandra Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alexandra:
Derived from the Greek Alexandros, a male compound name composed of the elements alexein (to defend, to help) and andros (man).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Alezzandra
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alezzandra
- Comments and insights on the name Alezzandra
A variant spelling of Alessandra
- Personal experiences with the name Alezzandra
- Nicknames for Alezzandra
Ale (pronounced AH-leh, 2 syllables)
- Meanings and history of the name Alezzandra
- Famous real-life people named Alezzandra
- Alezzandra in song, story & screen