Alinnah Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alina:
A Latinate form of Aline, a Germanic contraction of Adelina (little noble one), which is diminutive form of Adelaide.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alinnah? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alinnah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alinnah
- Comments and insights on the name Alinnah
- Personal experiences with the name Alinnah
- Nicknames for Alinnah
- Meanings and history of the name Alinnah
Alinnah is a different spelling or the name Alina. In French Alina means Noble.
- Famous real-life people named Alinnah
- Alinnah in song, story & screen