Alisen Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alison:
A matronymic meaning "son of Alice." . Var: Alisson, Allison, Allisson, Alyson. Short: Ali, Alli, Allie. Pet: Lissi, Lissie.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alisen? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alisen
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alisen
- Comments and insights on the name Alisen
PRONOUNCED: AL i sen
- Personal experiences with the name Alisen
- Nicknames for Alisen
- Meanings and history of the name Alisen
Variation of Allison
- Famous real-life people named Alisen
Alisen Down, actress
- Alisen in song, story & screen