Alissandra Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alessandra:
Derived from the Greek Alexandros, a male compound name composed of the elements alexein (to defend, to help) and andros (man).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alissandra? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alissandra
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alissandra
- Comments and insights on the name Alissandra
- Personal experiences with the name Alissandra
- Nicknames for Alissandra
- Meanings and history of the name Alissandra
- Famous real-life people named Alissandra
- Alissandra in song, story & screen