Alixadria Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alexandria:
Derived from the Greek Alexandros, a male compound name composed of the elements alexein (to defend, to help) and andros (man).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alixadria? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alixadria
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alixadria
- Comments and insights on the name Alixadria
This name was originally meant to be Alixandria, however the mother forgot the n on the child's birth certificate.
- Personal experiences with the name Alixadria
My friend has this name.
- Nicknames for Alixadria
- Meanings and history of the name Alixadria
- Famous real-life people named Alixadria
- Alixadria in song, story & screen