Alixana Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alexandra:
Derived from the Greek Alexandros, a male compound name composed of the elements alexein (to defend, to help) and andros (man).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alixana? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alixana
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alixana
- Comments and insights on the name Alixana
I'd once seen the name "Alix" while researching cute, new baby names, and just made this one up. Just so there's no confusion, it's pronounced "Ah-lix-zana". Or however else you'd like to pronounce it.
- Personal experiences with the name Alixana
- Nicknames for Alixana
Alix, Lexi, Ana
- Meanings and history of the name Alixana
Alex - Defender of the People
Ana - Gracious, merciful.
Variant of Alexane.
- Famous real-life people named Alixana
- Alixana in song, story & screen