Allayna Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alaina:
A variant form of Elaine, a French cognate of the Greek Helenē (light, torch, bright). Alternatively, Alaina is used as a Scottish feminine form of Alan. Var: Alayna, Alena, Allaina, Allayna, Olena.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Allayna? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Allayna
Contribute your knowledge to the name Allayna
- Comments and insights on the name Allayna
- Personal experiences with the name Allayna
My nieces name
- Nicknames for Allayna
- Meanings and history of the name Allayna
- Famous real-life people named Allayna
- Allayna in song, story & screen