Alleigh Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Leigh:
Transferred use of the surname derived from the Old English lēah (wood, clearing, meadow), lee has the meaning "dweller by the wood or clearing." In Middle English, the spelling lēah evolved to leigh, legh. Lee is popularly used as a name element in combi
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alleigh? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alleigh
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alleigh
- Comments and insights on the name Alleigh
An even more feminine version of Leigh
- Personal experiences with the name Alleigh
- Nicknames for Alleigh
- Meanings and history of the name Alleigh
- Famous real-life people named Alleigh
- Alleigh in song, story & screen