Allysyn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alison:
A matronymic meaning "son of Alice." . Var: Alisson, Allison, Allisson, Alyson. Short: Ali, Alli, Allie. Pet: Lissi, Lissie.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Allysyn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Allysyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Allysyn
- Comments and insights on the name Allysyn
- Personal experiences with the name Allysyn
- Nicknames for Allysyn
- Meanings and history of the name Allysyn
North-American spelling variant of the name Alison which is a diminutive form of the Norman French name Alis (Alice).
- Famous real-life people named Allysyn
- Allysyn in song, story & screen