Almina Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Almina? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Almina
Contribute your knowledge to the name Almina
- Comments and insights on the name Almina
- Personal experiences with the name Almina
My great-aunt was named Almina and she was a lovely person.
- Nicknames for Almina
- Meanings and history of the name Almina
Possibly a diminutive form of Alma or a variant form of Elmina. This name was borne by the English aristocrat Almina, Countess of Carnarvon (1876-1969) - she was the wife of George Herbert, Earl of Carnarvon (1866-1923), who was involved in the discovery and excavation of the tomb of the Egyptian pharaoh Tutankhamun.
- Famous real-life people named Almina
- Almina in song, story & screen