Alondra Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alondra? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alondra
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alondra
- Comments and insights on the name Alondra
It is very BEAUTIFUL.
The Spanish "O" is not pronounced as "Aw," for the record. It should be "Own," or otherwise "Oh." Ah-LON-Drah.
Alondra and Arnaldo are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Alondra
It is also a beautiful bird in books and in real life.
- Nicknames for Alondra
Alon, Loni, Little Lark
- Meanings and history of the name Alondra
The Spanish word for "lark" (the bird)
- Famous real-life people named Alondra
Alondra is a latin/english name.
- Alondra in song, story & screen
It is in a story that said the bed was covered in Alondra's.