Alysondra Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alison:
A matronymic meaning "son of Alice." . Var: Alisson, Allison, Allisson, Alyson. Short: Ali, Alli, Allie. Pet: Lissi, Lissie.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alysondra? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alysondra
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alysondra
- Comments and insights on the name Alysondra
I've always loved the name Alexandra, and have always planed to name my daughter that. Last year my cousin Alison died at the age of 24, I decided to combine the two names to create an original but very special name.
- Personal experiences with the name Alysondra
- Nicknames for Alysondra
- Meanings and history of the name Alysondra
- Famous real-life people named Alysondra
- Alysondra in song, story & screen