Alyssandra Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alessandra:
Derived from the Greek Alexandros, a male compound name composed of the elements alexein (to defend, to help) and andros (man).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alyssandra? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alyssandra
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alyssandra
- Comments and insights on the name Alyssandra
Beautiful variant of Alexandra or Alessandra
- Personal experiences with the name Alyssandra
- Nicknames for Alyssandra
Alyssa, Aly, Sandie
- Meanings and history of the name Alyssandra
- Famous real-life people named Alyssandra
- Alyssandra in song, story & screen