Alyxia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Alexis:
Derived from the Greek alexein (to defend, to help).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Alyxia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Alyxia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Alyxia
- Comments and insights on the name Alyxia
A form of Alexis, or alternate spelling of Alexia. It is pronounced as uh-LIX-ee-uh.
- Personal experiences with the name Alyxia
- Nicknames for Alyxia
Al, Aly, Lex, Lexi
- Meanings and history of the name Alyxia
- Famous real-life people named Alyxia
- Alyxia in song, story & screen