Amaira Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Amira:
Feminine form of Amir, which is derived from the Arabic āmir (prince, emir), from the verb amara (to command, to rule).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Amaira? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Amaira
Contribute your knowledge to the name Amaira
- Comments and insights on the name Amaira
Its unique, pretty, my mother who is white and Thai, named me this only because it was a gorgeous name.
- Personal experiences with the name Amaira
It's my name
- Nicknames for Amaira
- Meanings and history of the name Amaira
Means princess in Arabic.
- Famous real-life people named Amaira
- Amaira in song, story & screen