Amalina Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Emma:
Variant of the Germanic Erma, which originated as a short form of any of the various names containing the element erm(en) or irm(en) (strength).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Amalina? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Amalina
Contribute your knowledge to the name Amalina
- Comments and insights on the name Amalina
- Personal experiences with the name Amalina
I heard this name on a Sci-fi movie.
- Nicknames for Amalina
- Meanings and history of the name Amalina
Worker in German
- Famous real-life people named Amalina
- Amalina in song, story & screen