Amandina Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Amanda:
Derived from the Latin amanda (lovable, worthy to be loved). Amanda originated as a literary coinage of English playwright Colley Cibber (1671 - 1757).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Amandina
Contribute your knowledge to the name Amandina
- Comments and insights on the name Amandina
- Personal experiences with the name Amandina
- Nicknames for Amandina
- Meanings and history of the name Amandina
- Famous real-life people named Amandina
Saint Amandina of Schakkebroek, a Belgian nun who worked as a missionary in China in the late 19th century.
- Amandina in song, story & screen