Amarantine Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Amarantine? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Amarantine
Contribute your knowledge to the name Amarantine
- Comments and insights on the name Amarantine
- Personal experiences with the name Amarantine
- Nicknames for Amarantine
- Meanings and history of the name Amarantine
The name Amarantine is Greek, meaning "everlasting; undying; immortal". It is related in origin to the amaranth genus of flowers.
Other forms include Amaranthine and Amarantha.
- Famous real-life people named Amarantine
- Amarantine in song, story & screen
Song- "Amarantine" by Enya