Amarta Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Marta:
Cognate of Martha, which is derived from the Aramaic Mārthā (lady, mistress). The name is borne in the Bible by the sister of Lazarus and Mary of Bethany.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Amarta? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Amarta
Contribute your knowledge to the name Amarta
- Comments and insights on the name Amarta
- Personal experiences with the name Amarta
- Nicknames for Amarta
- Meanings and history of the name Amarta
viking origins, resort name in indonesia
- Famous real-life people named Amarta
- Amarta in song, story & screen