Amata Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Amata
Contribute your knowledge to the name Amata
- Comments and insights on the name Amata
- Personal experiences with the name Amata
- Nicknames for Amata
- Meanings and history of the name Amata
The wife of King Latinus in Roman mythology.
- Famous real-life people named Amata
- Amata in song, story & screen
Amata, character in "The Fountain of Fair Fortune" from "The Tales of Beedle the Bard" by J.K. Rowling