Ambra Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Amber:
Derived from the vocabulary word amber which denotes a translucent fossil resin used in jewelry making. It is derived from the Arabic `anbar (amber).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ambra? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ambra
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ambra
- Comments and insights on the name Ambra
Italian version of Amber.
Abram, Ambar and Ambra are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Ambra
- Nicknames for Ambra
Ambrosia, Bra, Am
- Meanings and history of the name Ambra
- Famous real-life people named Ambra
- Ambra in song, story & screen